Founded in 1977, STEK has almost 40 years in the film protection market. With early successes providing OEM solutions to Hyundai, Toyota, and other auto manufacturers STEK recognized the market potential for consumer-oriented paint protection products and has been identified as one of the largest paint protection film suppliers in the world – both private-labeled and under the STEK Shield Technologies brand.
STEK controls the entire end-to-end process:
- Collecting market requirements from it’s private-label and direct customers to develop a strong product road-map
- Conducting its own research and development for both custom adhesive and top-coating formulations as well as to identify industry benchmark raw materials suppliers – over half of which are US-based
- Investing in its own manufacturing plant including manufacturing engineering that works in harmony with product management and research & development.
- Implementing strict quality-control protocols to ensure only the highest quality materials are delivered to its worldwide customer base
- Domestic inventory and ordering ensuring ease of doing business and fast shipping for most orders.
- Local tech support for fast response to questions.
- Founded by the principals of a leading detail and installation firm with 10+ years’ of paint protection film experience; our products are fully vetted for installation and end-user performance before market introduction
- Family of products to meet the market needs: DYNOshield for unmatched performance, PROshield to match current market expectations, DYNOmatt & DYNOprism products for specialty applications